We owe our progress over the last 39 years to innumerable donors, well-wishers and persons who have contributed immensely by financial aid, help for capacity building, and voluntary help.
It may not be possible to mention each one of them individually. However, we would like to mention a few of them who have made major contribution to the functioning and progress of our organization:
- Govt. of Maharashtra for donating two acres of land each for our Gharonda hostel and Samarth Vidya Mandir School at Kolhapur.
- Mangaonkar family of Sindhudurg for gifting 12 acres of land for our Swapna Nagari project.
- Manos Unidas of Spain for construction grant for our Gharonda and Swapna Nagari hostels.
- Consulate General of Japan, Mumbai for construction grant for Workshop Building of Cashew Processing Unit and Dormitory room for (30) male trainees.
- Caring Friends, Drishti-HRC, Mr. Subhashchandra Desai (Dadaji), Jamsetji Tata Trust, Volkart Foundation, Mastek Foundation, Vitrag Foundation, Shri Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir Trust, Shri Mukesh Patel of Neelkanth Group, Shri Gurpur D. Bhat, Shri Pravin N. Vepari, M/s. Vishwanathrao Birewar Foundation Trust, Mr. Imran Contractor, Mumbai and Indian Women’s Association, Kuwait, M/s Arpan Foundation, USA, Mr. Chetan Shah of Singapore, for their generous and continuous donations and support to our organization and its activities.
- Dr. Sulbha Hardikar of Houston, Texas, USA for sponsoring one school bus and (2) family quarters for staff at Swapna Nagari.
- Late Dr. Jagannath Wani of MSSO Canada for his guidance over several years and for getting grant from CIDA, Canada and MSSO for construction of first floor of Samarth Vidya Mandir.
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) for sponsoring construction of a family staff quarter, sponsoring expenses for 67 inmates of Swapna Nagari for one year, and for major sponsorship for construction of a Vocational Training Center in Kolhapur.
- M/s. Indo Schottle Auto Parts Pvt. Ltd., Mr. Vijay Pusalkar, M/s. Suryakant Pawar Foundation, Seth Motilal Talera Memorial Trust, Late Smt. Anutai Bhagwat, Late Mrs. Asha Ashok Javdekar, Late Mr. Anant Dixit from Pune.
- Shri Chandrakant Data Patil, Ar. Pramod Beri, Mr. Sharad Samant CA, Dr. Sunilkumar Lawate and Mr. Suresh Shipurkar for their multifacered supprot over the years.
- Kolhapur Doodh Utpadak Sangh (Gokul) for donating 10 litres of milk every day for the last eight years.
- We are grateful to the donors who are continually supporting us on Yearly or Monthly basis for more than two years. Shri Swatmbodh Satsang, Mr. A.B.Khot, Mrs. Seema Singhala, Mrs. Sujata Goyal, Mr. Shaunak Kulkarni, Mr. Vasant Karade, Mrs. Arundhati Deshbhratar, Mr. Sandeep Waingade, Mr.Sachin Danole, Jiya Zanwar Group, Star Faoundation, Mrs. Swati Dhekale from Kolhapur. Ms. Nilam Jain, Chennai, Mr. Amit Babal, Pune, Mrs. Rupal Jain, USA, Mr. Deepak Naik, Bengluru.
- Indo Count Industries Pvt. Ltd. and Indo Count Foundation, Kolhapur.
We thank all these donors and well-wishers for their kindness and generosity, and for making a difference in the lives of our students and staff. We also thank all the other donors and well-wishers who have supported us in various ways, and who have not been mentioned here due to space constraints. We are grateful to one and all for their support- big or small.
We are also grateful to the following doctors and hospitals / labs for providing health services to our hostel inmates and employees free, or with substantial concessions:
- Dr. Mohan Gune
- Dr. Fajr Modak
- Dr. Sharad Shinde
- Dr. Naeem Khatib
- Dr. Atul Joglekar
- Dr. N.D. Gurav
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital
- Dr. Santosh Kulkarni
- Dr. Anagha Kulkarni
- Dr. Ravi Chaugule
- Dr. Mahesh Prabhu
- Dr. Sharad Athale
- Dr. R.S. Patil / Dr. Rachna Sampath Kumar Ambika Lab
- CPR Hospital
- Dr. Ashutosh Diwan
- Dr. Adwait Aphale
- Dr. Parveen Mulla
- Dr. Arunkumar Deshmukh
- Dr. Aniket Athale
- Dr. Nandkumar Patil
- Indo Count Foundation, Kolhapur